26th October 2020
We Are Open During This Lockdown
Delivering Safe Provision of Hearing Care
As Audiology has been classified as an essential service we will remain open during Level 5
Our hearing keeps us connected to those we love and allows us to live well. We understand you may be feeling nervous about coming into our clinic at the moment, so to make sure it is as safe as possible we have made some changes to our normal practices. My sole focus is on the safe provision of hearing aids and providing the safest hearing care service possible for everyone is my primary concern.
Better Hearing has put together the following protocol for all appointments so that we can continue to provide essential Audiological care to our valued customers.
- All appointments must be booked by phone. We cannot see patients who arrive without a prior appointment.
- Before confirming your appointment we will ask you questions to ensure that you or others in your household do not have any symptoms of Covid 19.
- Please attend at your allotted time as our waiting room is currently not in use.
- Please wear a face mask when attending your appointment.
- Please phone from the car park when you have arrived for your appointment and our Audiologist will meet you and bring you into the Clinic.
- Our Audiologist will take your temperature in reception and ask you to use the hand sanitiser provided.
- Our audiologist will be wearing the recommended personal protective equipment and will comply with all the current HSE regulations.
- After each appointment, we thoroughly disinfect the room and all equipment used.
If you would still prefer not to come into our clinic but would like some help or advice, we can arrange an online video consultation.
If you would like to avail of this service, please phone us on 8456611.
Rated 5 out of /5 based on over 40 customer reviews
“Thank you once again for such wonderful service. The two week trial you offered meant I could make a decision in my own time, it also showed me how much I was missing out in everyday conversation.”Mrs P Lawless, Skerries5
“Thank you for the kind & attentive service you gave my father while getting his new hearing aids. It was greatly appreciated ”Mrs M Connell, Swords.5
“ Emmanuel, thanks a million for all the help. I compliment you on your professional manner. The hearing aids are brilliant and it has been noted by others the difference they make and how I have stopped speaking really loud. ”Mr D Bambrick, Dublin.5
Keeping You Safe With In-Depth Covid-19 Protocols LEARN MORE